Executive Function Coach (age 8-college)
- In home and virtual assistance.
- Assessments based on levels of functioning, attention, behavior, and emotions.
- Time management, organization, task initiation (homework completion), mental shifting, emotional regulation, and stress reduction.
- Test taking strategies.
Life Coach (adult)
- Virtual assistance.
- Identification of short term and long term goals.
- Creating an action plan for desired results.
- Stress reduction and mental shifting.
- In office or telehealth counseling.
- Mental and behavioral health concerns.
- Environmental stressors
- Diagnostic and treatment outcomes.
- Weekly Saturday and/or Sunday supervision.
- LCPC exam study guides.
- Individual and group collaboration on case studies.
- Research based on DSM-5 criteria.